Google Developer Groups (GDGs) are for developers who are interested in Google’s developer technology; everything from the Android, Google Cloud, App Engine, and Google Chrome platforms, to product APIs like the Maps API, YouTube API and Google Calendar API.
A GDG is
- Run by passionate individuals in the developer community
- A place to learn about Google Technologies and Tools for developers.
- A place to see what local companies and developers are doing with these technologies
- Focused on developers and educational technical content
- Open to the public with a public membership
- A place to meet cool and smart people in tech 🙂
Meet GDG Central Florida Organizers
Christi Kapp is one of the founders of Central Florida Google Developer Group and a Woman Techmaker. She is an entrepreneurial leader with deep consulting experience in creating and managing complex enterprise integrations and system of systems. She co-founded TechKnowQuest, Inc. and grew it into one of Central Florida’s fastest growing tech companies in the late 1990’s. She loves to learn, and to write books and journal articles. Her most recent contribution was a chapter called “Soft Factors Enabling Innovation” in Apple Academic Press’ “Ecosystem and Technology: Soft Factors Enabling Innovation” in 2016. She works as a Senior Delivery Manager for Ciber Global LLC. When not at Ciber, she is probably creating a metal sculpture at her motorcycle fabrication shop, Art In Motion LLC, being an Innkeeper at Kapp and Kappy B&B, tending to her native plant garden, or designing the app of her dreams.
As an experienced software developer with over 19 years of experience, Michael Rosario enjoys helping organizations with agile software development, promoting cultures of innovation, and creative business solutions. His professional and personal interests include the following:
- MAKERS movement
- Machine learning
- Cultures of Innovation
- Having fun outdoors with his wife and family
- Music making: playing violin, piano, guitar, MIDI sequencing, and music ministry
- Blogging at http://innovativeteams.net/ and InspiredToEducate.NET
- Educational Technology